- In this famous scene, Zoro refers to Sanji as the prince of dumbass kingdom. This could be foreshadowing that Sanji is the prince of a specific kingdom (along with the mr. prince reference)
2. Montblanc Noland was from Lvneel Kingdom. Montblanc is french for “white mountain.” Therefore, Lvneel kingdom could represent France.
3. Most of Sanji’s attacks are french words. Oda has also stated in an sbs that Sanji represents a french person.
4. This was the king of Lvneel during Noland’s time. The crown seems to be based on a European king crown, which is another connection to France.
5. Sanji is also from the North blue, which he mentioned here in a very suspicious way. Lvneel Kingdom is a kingdom in the north blue.
6. I believe Lvneel kingdom is a part of the Reverie, which is a council formed by the World Government. This council consists of the leaders of various kingdoms.
7. But Lvneel kingdom isn’t just an ordinary ally. I believe it is one of the greatest & strongest allied kingdoms of the World government.
8. : I believe there are 4 great kingdoms that have control over each of the 4 blues. Lvneel has control of the north blue. Goa kingdom could have control over the east blue. And two other kingdoms control the west blue & south blue.
9. Basically, the 4 kingdoms of each blue sea represent state governments. The World Government represents the federal government.
10. The leaders of these 4 kingdoms do not have as much power as the celestial dragons, but they still have a lot of power and influence.
11. The kingdom has been around since the days of Noland. It is also possible that it was one of the 20 kingdoms that allied together in the void century.
12. Lvneel Kingdom could also be a place where celestial dragons interbred with the royal leaders. That’s another reason why they could have a lot of power.
13. Oda recently revealed in an interview that Sanji’s birth will be shown in 2016. Notice how he used the word “birth?”
14. In this panel, Ussop mentioned that Sanji was born under a miracle star. This hints at something.
15. There is a French King who also had a special birth and his name was King Louis XIV.
16. At the time of his birth, his parents had been married for 23 years. His mother had experienced four stillbirths. She regarded him as a gift, and his birth a miracle of God.
17. King Louis XIV was also regarded as the sun king, and Sanji has heat techniques that are like heat from the sun.
18. Sanji spins to create heat, which could represent the energy of the sun. Oda has mentioned circular energy connecting with Sanji…
19. Oda mentions here that Sanji’s eyebrows represent circular energy, and even listed the sun as an example.
20. During Alabasta, Sanji was also wearing this coat with the sun symbol. That is the symbol of Alabasta, and it is also one of the few times where the symbol was seen in the series. This could be another reference to sanji representing the Sun King.
21. But wait there’s more, King Louis XIV was rumored to be the twin brother of the man in the iron mask.
22. Iron mask Duval represents the man in the iron mask, and he resembled Sanji’s wanted poster. This connects to how the King of France was rumored to look exactly like the man in the iron mask, which is why he was masked.
23. Therefore, that’s 3 connections between Sanji and French King Louis XIV:
- Connection with Birth
- Both have connection with sun
- Both have connection with iron mask person
24. Now let’s put the birth connection together to create Sanji’s birth. 21 years ago, Sanji was born into Lvneel kingdom as the son of the queen. His birth was considered a miracle after many stillbirths.
25. Remember this scene where Sanji gazed at a picture of a woman. (during the jaya arc) I believe she reminded Sanji of his mother.
26. Many claimed that the Queen would spend all her time with Louis. Both were greatly interested in food and theatre. I believe Sanji also had a close connection with his mother, similar to this.
27. I believe Sanji’s mother read him various stories as a child such as the story of Noland.She may have also told Sanji another famous tale…
28. Where did Sanji’s dream of the All Blue come from? Sanji knew about if before meeting Zeff. Well, maybe his mother told him about it as a kid.
29. : Where did Sanji’s mother hear of the all blue? Well, it is the dream of every chef. Not only was sanji’s mother a queen, but I believe she was also talented in cooking. That is how she knew of the all blue, and it could have been her dream to find it.
30. Sanji’s mother was the queen of Lvneel and Sanji’s father is the king. Only one of them remains alive…
31. This scene could symbolize that Sanji’s mother died. The spear through the picture symbolizes that.
32. Sanji’s mother must have died through some traumatic incident that made Sanji run away.
33. Like I said in my past theory, this scene with Viola gives a hint of what happened to Sanji’s mother.
34. Sanji’s mother must have lied to him about something, but yet he still saw through her tears, just like with Viola.
35. : I mentioned in a past theory that Sanji’s father probably hit his mother. Sanji must have noticed her bruises. She may have told sanji, “I got the bruises from a fall, don’t worry” but Sanji knew it was a lie
36. Those beatings eventually led to her death. I assume she had one last talk with Sanji before she passed away. She told him to find the all blue as her last dying wish.
37. This is why Sanji will never hit a woman. He refuses to do what his father did to his mother.
38. Sanji must have ran away through this cruise ship that he was on as a boy. This cruise ship was probably docked at lvneel kingdom, and sanji made his grand escape. It makes sense for a cruise ship to be docked a kingdom full of rich nobles.
39. Sanji falls in love with every beautiful woman in attempt to reconnect with his mother. He wants to feel loved by a woman just like how he was loved by his mother.
40. Sanji’s father is probably still alive and still the king of Lvneel Kingdom. But I believe he put out a missing poster of Sanji.
41. A missing poster could explain how the world government was able to recognize who he was. They were able to recognize robin as the same girl from her wanted poster as a child.
42. After the World government found out about this, they probably contacted Sanji’s father. I wonder what he said?
43. Sanji’s father must have influenced Sanji’s bounty poster as “only alive.” Due to Lvneel being a strong ally of the world government, it seems they honored his wish.
44. We also have a Reverie coming up, and all of the allied kings will be there. This is when we will see Sanji’s father.
45. It’s also possible that Sanji’s father is a celestial dragon who interbred with the queen of Lvneel kingdom. Therefore, Sanji’s father could be a celestial dragon who became the king of Lvneel after marrying the queen.
46. Sanji will eventually have an interaction with his father at some point in the story. Does Sanji’s father regret killing his mother? Or is he still as heartless as before? This is what I want to know the most.
Conclusion: -Sanji is the lost prince of Lvneel Kingdom
-Sanji has similarties with French King Louis XIV
-Lvneel represents France
-Sanji’s mother was the queen & was killed by his father
-Sanji’s father will be at the Reverie